Beacon Hill Arts BFI Film Academy is searching for young people with learning disabilities, autism or additional needs who love films and want to develop their filmmaking talents.
- Will you be 16-19 years old by November 2017?
- Would you like to make and star in your own film?
If so, to find out more and apply for a place, sign up for our Taster and Application workshops!
These are taking place on:
- Sunday 12th November 2017
- At Key House, Tankerville Place, West Jesmond, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE2 3AT
Workshop 1: 10am-12.30pm / Workshop 2: 1.30pm - 3pm
Booking is essential. Click here to sign up.
Alternatively call Michelle on 0191 580 7000 or email email@example.com
- No previous experience is necessary.
- We welcome people of ALL abilities.
- The Taster and Application workshops are FREE, after which 12 young people will be offered a place on the Beacon Hill Arts BFI Film Academy.
- There is a one-off £25 administration fee for those who are offered a place - this is waived for those who are unable to afford it.
- All of the Film Academy workshop sessions are FREE to attend.
- Bursaries are available to cover travel and attendance costs, if needed.
- Those young people offered a place should note that the Film Academy will run for 11 sessions on Sundays from the beginning of December and during the February half term holiday. Workshops will take place at Key House in Newcastle.
- To find out more about the BFI Film Academy programme across the UK, click here.